Case Study Pages:
Investing for the future
This Case Study examines one of Australia's largest financial services groups and explores how it provides investment services and products that assist many Australians with their wealth management.
As a result of reading this Case Study, students should be able to:
- Understand the characteristics of a financial services group related to investment
- Identify the main asset classes for individual and small business financial management
- Analyse the significance of investment to the financial well-being of individuals and the economy.
Sometimes it's difficult to think too far into the future. But have you considered these questions?
2. The basics: the what and why of investments
What are the essential aspects of investments?
3. Investment considerations
Investment is a challenging process. It is not simply a matter of randomly choosing an asset class or investment.
4. How does Suncorp manage customers' investments?
With an understanding of some of the fundamentals of investment, the question remains - 'How does Suncorp actually manage the investments of its customers?'
5. Suncorp investments and the economy
The Suncorp Group is long established and has evolved from a series of mergers, acquisitions and amalgamations
The Suncorp Group is an important player in the financial services sector, offering financial solutions to thousands of Australians and helping them to meet their financial goals.