As always, your school will receive a free copy each year, but you can now order unlimited extra copies for you and your students, priced at $39.95 each or $350 for a pack of 10. Log on to www.afrbiz.com.au or www.bizcs.co.nz to order your copies, or call us on 1800 249 727 from Australia and 0800 990 999 from New Zealand.
Our websites have been updated with a fresh new look and improved useability and search functions – it’s now easier than ever to find the information you need.
Edition 7 case studies can also be accessed free-of-charge, while the new subscription system allows you access to over 80 additional case studies, learning activities and teaching hints & strategies. Available as single user subscriptions priced at $69.95 or school multi user subscription at $149.95, the subscription allows you and your students access to the latest information on Australia and New Zealand’s leading businesses and organisations.
Some of the new web-based and subscription benefits and features features include:
· Access to all case studies, learning activities and teaching hints & strategies as convenient pdf or word documents
· Ability to access case studies in class via student laptops or online interactive whiteboards
· We’ve added company YouTube channels, Facebook and Twitter feeds and company stock reports to allow you to follow a company’s progress throughout the year
· Star rating system and comments to allow you and the community to share your experience
· Share, rate and provide feedback through our social media tools
· Ask us on Facebook – live answers from our dedicated team – be sure to follow us for up to the minute news and tips for educational professionals
Australian Business Case Studies Pty Ltd publishes and distributes The Australian Financial Review Case Studies with Business News, an invaluable educational tool designed to meet the needs of Business Studies and Commerce students and aligned to key curriculum topics. The case studies provide students and teachers with opportunities to appreciate and analyse real challenges faced by people in business and illustrate how business theory is put into practice in real-life situations.