QUESTIONS & ACTIVITIES
1. Explain the meaning of a high-performance culture.
1. The Universum Survey 2006 identified Ernst & Young as the most sought after employer by accounting, finance and commerce students. The survey found that students' top priorities were overseas career opportunities and a flexible work/life balance. In small groups:
- List each student's career aspirations for the first three years of their working life
- List the qualities that each student desires in a potential employer
- Describe the issues that should be discussed at job interviews to ensure that both employer and interviewee gain maximum benefit from the interview. Visit Ernst & Young's careers website at www.ey.com/global/content.nsf/Australia/_Careers_Home for information and inspiration.